Wednesday 5 May 2010

Greetings


Greetings. 

The idea behind this website is to give you the opportunity to practise your English at home. This is particularly important at the intermediate level where reading and writing become more important.

Before you go any further, I'd like you to tell me what you use the computer for at the moment. This is partly to help me decide what to put on the site and also to check your basic computer skills. Have a talk with the person sitting next to you and then leave a brief comment.



comments

1 Response to "Greetings"
  1. SEOKSU LEE said...
    6 May 2010 at 01:52

    Hiya,
    I am really happy to connect your website!
    As you see it, you will give us plenty of homeworks.
    Anyway your photo is brilliant! I hope that i am keen on dropping by this website everyday.

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates